Thursday, September 18, 2014

Life in the style of Leah Kulia is pretty simple. 

1. Make time to know yourself. 


          Follow what you like doing and see where it takes you! For me, it unexpectedly lead me to Youtube, teaching, and art school. By doing all this stuff, I realised my original plan of being a historian is still the path for me, but if I ignored my interest in other things I might have always resented not trying something new! Good thing I listened to my instinct. I wasted a bit of time taking the round-about way, but it was for a good purpose. 

2. Be healthy but don’t stress about it. 


          Listen to your body. It’ll tell you all the stuff you need to know, but also be conscious of what you eat/do. Exercise a few times a week and be active doing something at least once a day (both mentally and physically). 

3. Set a goal in your life and do something everyday to achieve it. 


          A friend gave me this advice and it honestly helps from dropping into emotional lows. Working towards something you want makes time feel much more worthwhile. 


     There are always times when I don’t follow all of these, but I do my best to stay healthy and happy! What do you like doing to stay healthy? Any tricks you use?

     Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment